Friday, December 17, 2010

My 2010 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects

I really thought about getting on here and giving a review of the '10 Bowman DP&P; however, I think there are plenty other blogs out there that you can found out about the mis-cuts and rough edges.  It seems to me that the Chrome Curl that plagued the other chrome product has been fixed.  This set is just what it is a prospecting set.  I like the variety of USA Team cards, Bowman First Cards, and rookie cards.  I got a total of 19 different USA Team cards and 28 1st round picks.  Not pictured below are the two Posey, two Heyward, and one Strasburg which I pulled from the packs.  Also not pictured below is Bryce Harper.  What I have added below are a few of the USA Team cards, some of the 1st round picks, refractors and my ONE hit per box.  It is a prospect set and this time of year makes it hard to get up for a set of unknowns unless you do a little research.  All and All I am pleased with the names I pulled.  What I am a little short on is my ONE hit.  I hope everyone else has more fun than I did with their Hobby, Retail, and Blasters.   How long is it until pitchers and catchers report?


2 of 19 USA Team cards




























Blue Refractor and Light Blue Parallel























Grandal 39/399                   Pryor 177/199


2010 1st Round Picks 


(Two of the Hotter names I've heard)


























(Nine other 1st Round picks I haven't seen posted elsewhere)


















As you can see some of the cards have the over lay autos and some don't.  I think I'd prefer without if not real.














The only two regular refractors pulled from the hobby box








And Lastly my ONE hit


that I have to wait on if I redeem it





























Which probably looks something like this








Good luck with whatever you are ripping through during the holiday season.  Remember this:

"My name's D.M.C. with the mic in my hand
And I'm chilling and coolin just like a snowman
So open your eyes, lend us an ear
We want to say
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
Phillip



No comments:

Post a Comment