Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Look to the Dugout.

Hope you guys like the way it looks.

Here are a couple cards I pulled this weekend from some box breaks that I purchased the day after Thanksgiving.




2010 Topps Platinum Hobby Box (Base Cards)

2010 Topps Platinum Hobby Box (HITS)


2010 Topps Unrivaled 


2010 Bowman Chrome


2010 Absolute Memorabilia (Blaster Box Hit)


2010 Rookies and Stars Basketball (Retail Pull)

The Three Musketqueers  all in Heat uniforms (I'm a Hater I guess)


Those are just a few cards I picked up this weekend.  I did purchase a blaster box of Topps Prime but I have not had a chance to scan any of the cards.  They will be coming soon along with Bowman Prospects and Draft Picks when they are released on the 15th of December.

Hope you enjoy the new look

Phillip Whiteside